Monday, March 19, 2012

Fight or Flight!

I'm getting close to my 35th bday and with that being said, I find that what I think and how I feel need to have their places. Some of that comes out in my blog and some doesn't. Lord knows I've dealt with enough adversity especially in the last year and I feel like I'm getting this "fighting"  spirit rise up in me. Not all the time, but when I think of things in my life that I want to change ~ I just am ready for it. I have a lot of emotion that gets in the way and that's something I have to fight thru as well. I just know that God has more for me, my family and I am excited to see what it is. And I'm going to fight for it which I guess sounds funny but I will. I know some days are better than others but I do believe I am on my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment