Saturday, January 28, 2012

5 hrs till Disney!!!

5 hours until we leave for the airport. I CANNOT believe we are going to Disney world. This trip is something I NEVER thought would be possible. Now, it's right here! We are going to make memories to last a lifetime, spend time w/ our family and friends that is going to be priceless!!  I have to admit the amount of money this cost does scare me a bit, however every step we've taken has fallen into place, I know that God approves. My poverty mindset needs to GO! So that's what I'm doing. 
The kids are so excited they can hardly stand it. I am so thrilled to see that. Our family has been thru a lot. We deserve this! 
God has been so faithful thru this last year. There have been times that I have doubted him, and wondered what was the purpose in all we had dealt with. I still don't have all the answers but I'm am starting to be ok with it. I have to trust that God is going to give me answers as he sees fit, not as I see fit, no matter how big a fit I throw, lol.
I personally have a long ways to go, but I so far 2012 is off to a great start!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment