Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year!

Well it's a new Year. I am praying for 2012 to be a year of change. So far things haven't started off personally too well. That big bad beast called depression has hit me hard. It's such a selfish disease and I need it to go away. I have found that "willing" it away doesn't work. 
So to my friends and family that may read this, if I seem like I am blowing you off or ignoring you etc.. please just bear with me. I'm working thru this. As hard as it is some days just to get myself to take a shower, it's even harder to get up and get going and try to have or look like I'm having a normal life. 
I'm working on this. I do NOT want to live like this. I don't want to feel like this. I feel horrible that my kids are seeing this in my, which is all the more reason for me to work hard at getting better. so that's 2012 for me. 
3 weeks we leave for Disney World! The kids are so excited they can hardly stand it! Going at the same time as the Pritikin's and the Dubinsky's is going to be a blast. And my mom coming w/... being able to share all the memories w/ us~ it's going to be priceless. This is something we never thought we'd do. I couldn't justify using our taxes for a trip like this. HOWEVER, you only live one time. Our kids are growing up so fast, They will remember this for their whole life. I Want them to have these memories, I want to have them w/ them. It's a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment