Sunday, June 6, 2010

countdown begins...

Well the countdown begins, 3 days left of school left. Haley will be a 6th grader..oh man that is weird! My bday is on Thursday. 33. another weird! oh well, can't change it mine as well go with it! I am liking our new house more and more. I love having a decent bathroom, not having to worry about if something breaks we can call the landlord and it will be fixed. Honestly, for so long I wanted to own a home so bad. Not so much anymore. W/ the market being in the toilet, and not having the resources to keep up w/ owning a home, I am totally fine w/ renting. Ya can't take the deed to your home w/ you when you die anyways, so I'm over that. lol...Someday it will happen I suppose. Right now, I have no desire to work or go to school. I am blessed that I don't have to do either right now. Eventually I will. I know God will spark that in me again when it's time. Now isn't the time and I'm completely ok w/ that! Well ths is short tonight.. i'm sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment