Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer is here!

Summer vacation has been in full swing for a week now. Kids started playgrounds on Monday. Isaiah will start summer school next week. I am praying he will get on the bus. That will be a huge accomplishment for him. Haley got her report card back and she got straight A's!!! We are so proud of her!!! I am really enjoying our new home. I still have stuff to go thru, mostly in the basement and I have to get out in the yard and clean up the weeds.. well maybe I'll have the kids do the weeds!
Now that I am no longer nearly as stressed out as I was, my weight and needing to lose it is at the forfront of my mind. THe thing that triggered it was put on, well tried to put on a pair of shorts from last summer and they are too tight. I have gained about 30 lbs. Now I need to lose that. I'd like to lose more than that, but even if I just lost 30 to start, I'd feel better. It honestly doesn't help that until we get caught up finacially, we are buying cheap, easy meals. And my ice chewing habit is no longer an issue. Well I can't take ANY credit for quitting, lol, when we moved, we had to leave the fridge w/ the ice maker! haha! it's good thing though! But when I used to munch on ice now i'm finding myself wanting to eat more at night. anyway,... something to defiantely work on. It is a quiet afternoon. The kids are down at the park. I'm bringing them to church in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment