Saturday, May 5, 2012

BIG week!!!

We went to First Friday last night downtown. Haley and Savannah were apart of the Flash Mob for their school. They busted out in dance in Monument Square  to Michael Jackson's " Black & White" They've been practicing for weeks. It was so cool to see them dance! As much as I miss them being my "almost twins" little girls, seeing them now being a part of school activities and loving life is priceless!  


This week has been a MONUMENTAL week in our house. Isaiah has dealt w/ constipation at on a nuclear  level... He's been in pull ups~ until this week. This was /is part of the psychological issues he deals with. The Dr's have told us that he would start using the toilet when he was ready. We couldn't really do much about it. Well last weekend we had to pump him full of miralax because he was so backed up his poor little belly was rock solid, you could bounce a quarter off it. Well we told him if he could MAYBE try and sit on the toilet he could go to a movie. Well for whatever reason, that flipped the switch in his brain. Now, I'm telling you we have promised this kid everything but the dang moon to get him to sit on the toilet. Even before we went to Disney, that didn't do it. Now... just a movie oh and maybe a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings ( his fav place to eat). The next day he drags me to the bathroom and shows me that he went. Well I'll save the details, lol and let's just say he hasn't worn a pull up in 5 days! PRAISE GOD!! This truly is HUGE. My mom in law bought him new underwear that he proudly walks around in, just them, hehehe... 
I'm so proud of him. We saw our nurse practioner this week and she gave us some tips that are really aiding in the process and helping us w/ keeping him going. 


Monday Jeremiah starts Driver's Ed. He will get his temps in a month. OMG what happened to my baby???
He is now as tall as Darnell and oh so handsome just like his dad! he's in weight lifting and getting all muscle-y....haha. He's eating his weight in food because of all this growing he's doing...When I think that I have another son that will go thru this, oh lawd! I'm so proud of my boy. He may be MUCH taller than his mama, but he's still my boy. 


I've been stressed out but what else is new. Our van needs a bunch of crap fixed on it. That crap makes me nuts. I've been around this mountain before, I should know better than to let it get to me but dang it, I just wish things would go smoothly. We don't have the means to just bring the van in and put it on a credit card. I get so frustrated. I need to get my head in a better place. Because right now I'm not feeling positive about it and finding it hard to have faith. Don't get me wrong, I have faith.. I've seen God move plenty of times I guess he's just not moving as fast as I'd like him to. I know it's not my timing though. To be perfectly honest, I don't like being at the mercy of waiting on when things will fall into place. However I know that this is probably right where God wants me, like it or not. So.. I need to get my head straight. 


Well I am off to finish the laundry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment