Wednesday, November 21, 2012

do you ever think about who you are? I mean like really, who are you deep down? These are questions I have been asking myself lately. When I look back at my life will I be proud of the words that come out of my mouth, the actions I took or the attitude I had? Obviously we are human and make mistakes. But overall I would like to think that I will be not look back and be embarrassed. I am finding myself caring way to much about what other people think about me. I have to say that trips me up more than just about anything. Then I think that at the end of the day if I can stand before God and know that I did my best. At the end of the day if my husband and kids are happy with me, that is all that matters. They are the ones that I want to be proud of me and who I am. On a not so serious note, now that I am working I am getting used to working and having 4 kids and whatnot...OMG is it hard. I come home and am beat. Darnell of course has been awesome w/ this new transition for us. Mornings are difficult, as always. I do have my routine of going to get my Starbucks!
I have my weekly allowance if you will that is for my starbucks habit. That helps get me going in the morning! My picture of the hot air balloon represents my wish of sometimes wanting to float away form reality....but I'd miss my family too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment