Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Few of my favorite things....

Here are a few of my favorite things...........



                                                       Starbucks...of course
          my iPad ......
            FaceBOok
          Rainy days
            cuddling
           YouTube tutorials 
          sleeping in 
               napping
             knitting
            eating
          rEaDinG OlD bOoKs
               sNoW DayS 
             CoFFeE DaTEs 
          CuDdLiNg mY kIdS 
                mY dOg JaCk
              BLOGGING !!!!!

My latest scarf!!! I will be ordering new colors... Packer colors, Wisconsin Badger colors, Milwaukee Brewers, Bears Colors..If anyone is interested please let me know!!! I am more than willing to make you a scarf and sell it at  a great price!!!! They make great gifts or are wonderful to wear and show your support for your favorite team in a fashionable way!!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment