Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FREEZING!!!!!!

HOLY BALLS it's cold outside. Right now it is -1 and feels like -20 degrees. That is just horrid! No snow just freezing cold. This time last year we were getting ready for our Disney World trip. I SOOO wish we were going again this year. Looking back we had such a fabulous time. I still have so many pictures I need to get developed and framed etc.. I'm so thankful that we had the opportunity to go. There has not been a week gone by that one of my kids have not talked about our trip. And i'm not exaggerating. It truly was a trip of a lifetime. We really are planning on going again, it just won't be anytime soon. Those memories will last a lifetime. I love how Darnell was so excited to go. lol. Neither one of us went on a real vacation like that when we were kids so it was exciting to give that to our kids. 

I sold my first scarf tonight! I'm so excited. I love making them and if I can sell a few that just makes it even better! I think I'm a little addicted to knitting/crocheting. I watch Youtube tutorials, go to yarn websites and am constantly looking at Knitting/crocheting stuff on pinterest. It's a hobby that I love. I am looking forward at learning more techniques and figuring out how to make more things!  

I need to get myself into a better routine. One that involves exercise. How does one make themselves a morning person? I seriously need to become one. So that way I can wake up early enough to get a good workout in and be done w/ it. When I workout I feel good. The ripple effect obviously is great. I just need to get moving, literally. 

Tomorrow I'm bringing Haley to see Dr. Balcom. She's having an ultrasound first then her appointment. I'm pretty sure they'll schedule her to have a cystocopy. I am pretty sure I spelled that wrong too. She's had her bladder scoped so many times. It's a new phase for us. When she was little things were so different when she had issues b/c of bladder exstrophy.  Now that she's older, she's aware of what's going on. It will affect her emotionally and mentally. When she was little it did to some extent but she doesn't remember so much of it. Now she will remember it. She will remember it all this time. That part makes me sad. I guess it is kind of selfish, but I remember all of what she went thru, that's hard enough for me. I can't imagine what she will feel like when she goes through stuff and has to deal with the pain and emotions of it all. I do realize God is going to give her what she needs, more than I can of course. I take great comfort in knowing that God is with us. I don't pretend to understand it all. Nor do I pretend to like it all. I do choose to trust God. I choose to believe that God has a plan and even if I do not know what it is, I know he is with us. 

I should go to bed. We need to leave by 8 a.m. Darnell isn't going w/ me for this appointment. We thought it would be better for him to wait and take a day off when Haley has the scope. My mom is going with though. So.. I'll update tomorrow night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment