Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring is here!!


Well I have so much rolling around in my brain, I don't even know where to start. Blogging helps me vent. I actually don't have anything to complain about, just a lot rolling around in my head. I have been struggling w/ how much time I spend on the computer. I know for sure it's too much. I am seriously considering staying off Facebook for awhile... I have so much I want to do around the house and I have the time to do it, just not the motivation. During the day when it's just me and Isaiah, it's so easy to be lazy and take naps, play bejeweled, lol...Especially now w/ the weather being nice out, I have plenty to do outside. I get frustrated b/c there's so much I want to do but not the money..haha... however, I know I can do alot w./ what I have.


On Saturday we got a package in the mail from my dad! It was so cool!!! The kids got all kinds of presents and candy! I am absolutely loving getting to know my dad! This is something I never in a million years expected. God is doing an amazing thing!! I really want to try and fly down to St. Louis in June, round trip is only $92...then I would pay for a hotel room. I am praying about it, if I'm supposed to go, it will work out. I feel very blessed, my Dad and Pam are good people and love me and my family.


I am not babysitting anymore, I might have already said that in a previous blog... our afternoons are sooo different now. I miss seeing the girls and Ruth, but this was a good change for us. Next week is the IEP meeting. Isaiah's teacher said the occoupational thearpist is very good and so I have a good feeling about this meeting. I would be lying if I said I'm not nervous. I'm hoping they'll place him in the right class and have the bus pick him up right from the house. I also would be lying if I said I'm VERY nervous about how Isaiah will do when he comes home from school. That's when he usually is able to let go of all his emotions.. I am praying for a smooth transition. We've gone so many months w/ him being calm. However, he has been at home, w/ just me and very limited time at school. I know there is a connection..w/ his sensory disorder, having calm, quiet days are what he has needed. He's sleeping now. He naps everyday. Well stay tuned for furher details on the IEP,...haha


Jeremiah is now riding his bike to school!!! I do not have to drop off or pick anyone up from school!! first time in a few years. And J loves riding his bike. The girls are loving basketball! Well I need to get off the computer! I am going to continue reading" Twilight".... I'm one of the very few who hasn't seen the movie or read the book. I'm going to read the book first, then watch the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment