Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's been awhile......

It's been a LONG time since Isaiah had a huge episode. Well today he flipped out while in the van. It makes me crazy when he gets like that. He wanted to go to my sister in laws but she said he could come over later. Which is absolutely fine. But Isaiah exploded. He just can't comprehend the idea of waiting. And we can't cater to his every whim and let him have his way all the time. There are things that aren't worth fighting over, but other things, he just isn't going to get his way.
And to add to that, we are struggling financially...we need new tires, oh the list goes on. I know God will provide. He always does. I need to learn to really just trust and not worry. That is sooo hard for me. Darnell is so much more patient than I am and can really just give it to God. I try but I end up worrying and trying to figure things out... I've heard it before and I agree, If I am trying to fix things and do it my way, that doesn't leave room for God to take over and do his thing, I need to let go. And having 2 kids w/ disabilities, some days my feelings just get the best of me. So.. now that I have gotten all that outta my head... I should probably go do something productive. blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment