Monday, July 12, 2010

Busy weekend!

Today was crappy. I was exhausted. I went to a friend's house and didn't get home till 2:30 a.m.... she's having a tough time and just wanted me to come over and hang out. Which I don't mind doing, but I paid for it today! lol...I took naps today, my kids are awesome and thankfully getting old enough that w/ Jeremiah home, i can pretty much take a nap w/o too much interruption or chaos. I kept having bad dreams though.. ughhh...I got allll my laundry done this weekend! Of course I have probably 3 loads already waiting to be done agian, Friday night we went to Jake and Emily's. we had a blast. It was awesome to hang out w/ them. Jake is one of Darnell's best friends and it is SOO nice to see them hang out again! Savannah is completely infatuated(sp?) w/ uncle Jake! It's cute. We spent the whole day/evening there. Emily's family is awesome and we just had a great family day. went to the beach Sunday. I'm getting darker and darker, lol... Although I do have one spot where I am pretty postitve I have almost a 2nd degree burn, it's right where the top of my swimming suit is on my chest and Imust have been sitting the wrong way cuz it blistered all up, looked nasty, and HURTS! That'll teach me.
Isaiah had a major meltdown yesterday. I am thankful that they are not happening nearly as often but it is still exhausting for him and I! I do not what to whine, however I feel the need to express that I need a vacation badly. some days I feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions I just might fall apart at the seams. I thought today what it would be like for Darnell and I to even go to Chicago for the day, eat dinner somehwere fancy, just something DIFFERENT!!! sure I get out of my house, but I need to get out of RACINE!!! lol.. My dad is coming at the end of the month. I wish I had the time and money to go to St Louis for an extended weekend. I miss him. Well I need to get to sleep... tomorrow starts the same 'ol same 'ol all over agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment