Friday, July 9, 2010

July already?

Well it is July already!! Summer is flying by. I have to say so far this is the best summer we've had in a long long time. We love our new house. We had TONS of people over for the fireworks since we had front row seats! It was fun. Jeremiah, Haley and savannah are all having a blast at playgrounds, Jeremiah is at Blair's more than he is at home, lol. Isaiah is doing FABULOUS w/ summer school. Gets on the bus everyday! What a blessing! My house is pretty much put together, I still have to organize the basement and the dining room a bit, but other than that it's looking good. Last weekend D power washed the upper deck and I weeded and cleaned up the yard. still a little more work to do, but it looks so much better! I love our new room, it's so comfy and cozy, especially w/ being able to go right out to the deck from our bedroom. I'm even excited about our bathrooms, lol...I was at first VERY sad to leave our old house, but God really hit the nail on the head w/ this new house. It fits us, our needs and the change was good.

I absolutely have to get motivated to lose weight. that's all I"m gonna say about that, HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment