Friday, July 30, 2010

complaining.....

I feel blah. I started a new medication and I think the change is catching up to me. I feel so unmotivated and icky. To have depression can be so hard. It's not something everyone understands. How do I describe that I feel basically like crap. like I don't want to be around anyone, I don't have the energy to do anything, and it seems like I constantly have a headache. I feel like a big whiner.
On a positive note, we got an old fashioned push mower today. Pretty cool. My dad will be here on Sunday. Isaiah's done w/ summer school. I had a rough week w/ him. I think that may be part of why I feel the way I feel. He goes to the Dr. this week. His meds have been tweaked, but I don't think enough. Some days I just feel so unequipped to handle this. I feel weak and emotional. I know and have heard a million times that I need to be positive and that whole speech, well it's real hard to feel that way when I already fight depression as it is. I already feel like I am not a good mom, or that I am not doing all the right things. Oh whatever, I need to just shut up for now.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa
    first im sorry you are going through
    this second i have depression and you know
    what im with you on it be so hard i have had it
    for a year and a half now, and you don't want to be around anyone it feels no body understands what we are going through for your medication give it time ok it took me awhile also i know we don't hang out but you are a wonderful mother to your kids don't ever for get that God loves you

    ReplyDelete