Wednesday, August 1, 2012

6 days and counting!

6 more days and I go in for my hysterectomy. I had my pre-op appointments yesterday and today. 
I'm happy that I am having it done. This summer has been hell on my body. I still feel like I'm recovering just from being so worn out before I had the blood transfusion and my blood count is still not normal, but it's good enough to have surgery. 
I am having some mixed feelings, like I'm THRILLED that I won't have a period anymore. I certainly will not miss that! However I feel like where did the time go that I have 4 kids, my youngest will be 9 in 17 days! The days of pregnancy and having babies/toddlers are long gone. Some days I miss it terribly. I miss cuddling and all that comes w/ having little ones. However I do enjoy the new phases that the kids are in now. It's just so hard to believe that I'm 35. Seems like just yesterday I was 21 w/ 3 babies! Of course at the time that seemed crazy but looking back, I miss those days! 

my faith in the Lord is stronger and I know that the struggles we have dealt w/ will not last forever. Even though it seems like sometimes. I know God will never leave me or forsake me. I am hanging on to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment