Friday, May 21, 2010

Moved/ AWESOME KIDS

We are 90% moved. We slept in our new home for the first time last night. I woke up this morning w/ the most excrutiating pain I've ever had except when I was in labor. My lower back hurt so flippin bad I was sobbing. I had to have Isaiah put one of my socks on! Darnell was supposed to go on Haleys field trip w/ her, but there was no way I would've been able to bring Isaiah to school. I layed around all day, icing my back and sleeping.. Then I went and saw Dr Sally ( who owns our house ironically) and she adjusted me. I am new to this whole chiroprator thing, geez I can't even spell it right, lol....Even one of my ribs was out of whack, it hurt just to take a deeep breath. This is a VERY bad time for me to be out of commission. For months I have been in my "cave" aka bedroom w/ my ice and laptop, now we are moving, life is changing, I have the energy to do things, put my house together, and now I am stopped dead in my tracks. I did a little unpacking of our clothes tonight, but even that hurt. My poor hubby is working his tail off to get everything all done. He's exhausted too. The kids are ROCKSTARS! They have helped soooo much this week. All Darnell said at the beginning of the week was that we all had to pitch in and help....well my kids took that very seriously. They worked their butts off and did not complain once! THey didn't expect anything in return, they even had an excellent attitude while working. I am one very proud mamma right now. They are handling this move well. I personally think that we reassured them that change is a part of life, and at the end of the day, our family being togehter, healthy and happy is what matters most. I think that makes them feel secure and they look at change as an adventure. God has blessed me w/ very precious children, and a husband who just is amazing. I am feeling very thankful, inspite of this back issue. It will all come together....everything will be in it's place at some point, even if it's not right now, which is what I want, lol..So...I am hoping it is sunny out tomorrow so we can wake up to a beautiful view of the lake right across the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment