Monday, August 2, 2010

A fly on the wall...

I Wish I could be a fly on the wall in other people's houses. Not in a creepy kind of way, but to see other people's reality.. I see people, our friends, church friends, family who seem to have it together. Like they don't thave that nagging worry in the back of their mind about bills, family situations, etc... It would be nice to see not that someone else's struggle, but that I'm not the only one. I guess that is part of the reason I am so transparent. I don't hold too much back. Obviously, or I wouldn't have this blog! We struggle, it seems as if we have always struggled finacially. And it's sort of a taboo thing to really talk about. We have been extremely blessed in so many ways by so many people. sometimes I am sorta scared to even ask God for another miracle or what have you.. like I met my quota. However I know God will meet our needs. I know so many people are worse off and I pray for them as well. In spite of all we have gone through, I am still amazed that we are blessed in so many ways. Today, I am going to focus on what God has done for us and that he promises to meet our needs.
The kids go back to school in a month! Whoo-hoo!! lol.. I am hoping we can get Jeremiah into the Real School w/ Haley. we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment