Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Florida

I am in Florida! My flight was great! I LOVE flying!!! Yesterday and today we did NOTING! I have slept a lot. I feel like it's very restfull sleep. I can turn my ringer off and not worry about missing phone calls, I don't have to do anything.. I LOVE the palm trees! Meggie has all kinds of places for us to go,I can't wait!
Tonight, I was exposed to a WHOLE new world of wine and cheese! Now, I'm picky. But this cheese was awesome!!! I don't even think we can get some of it in WI, and we are the dairy state! Then add some chocolate.. pure bliss. And I didn't even have starbucks today, haven't had one since Tuesday at the crack of dawn at the airport! Meg and Aaron are awesome. They are wonderful parents, Coli-Bear is so precious. One of these nights I'm going to babysit for them so they can go out.
My kids seem to be doing well. Savannah had a meltdown last night I guess.. missing me. All of this is soo surreal. I don't have to make phone calls, I don't have to do anything...very weird! haha!!!!well I will update again prob in a few days, we are going to be going to some different places Meggie wants to take me to. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment