Thursday, August 4, 2011

August, really?

It's August already. I can't believe it. On September 1st, my Jeremiah will be a freshman. My girls will both be in middle school! And Isaiah will be in 2nd grade. I look back at the last several years and sometimes they seem like a blur. A lot has happened, good and bad. God has blessed our family. Even through the trials, I still see where He was with us and how he has blessed us. 
Darnell and I have been a couple for 17 years. Half our lives.  And the most awesome thing about it is that we are still in love with each other. When I met him I was a very shy girl that had never had a boyfriend. I had no idea how to respond to his interest in me. Of course it didn't take long before I knew He was the ONE. That girl that I was back then was naive, insecure, and had no idea that I would spend my life with the love of my life. I will admit I am still insecure about a lot of different things, but God is working on me.  I am ready for a new chapter to start in our life. A better one. The last several months have brought heartache and pain. However God will restore me. He is my refuge, my comfort, my help. Without Him, I am nothing. I praise God that I have Hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment