Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Few of My favorite things

A few of my favorite things.......

These are not in any particular order.. 


~Cuddling w/ Darnell and watching our DVR'd shows
~ Starbucks, of course. My fave drink as of late- Salted Caramel Mocha! 
~ Red Moscato wine! 
~ YUMMY cheese from Whole Foods! 
~ Yankee candles...my fav scents are, cinnamon stick, autumn wreath, the pine scent.. I think it's Christmas tree or something like that...
~ Being in our bedroom w/ a soft light, a candle lit and watching "Private Practice" 
~ baking.. my next endeavor is going to be finding a red sauce that will cook over a span of a day or two...something really yummy
~ I have found a new love for spending time listening to worship music and having great prayer time! 

These are just some things that I seem to be into lately. I have had a serious case of the "I wants" lately. I have realized  that I need to focus on the great things I do have, not on what I don't have. I believe God wants to give us the desires of our hearts, however I believe he wants us to be content w/ what we have first. I'm working on that. 

I'm signing off of the night. Tomorrow I am going to dive into this blogfrog thing.. very excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment