Monday, April 27, 2009

AHHHHHHH

Why do the simplest things stress me out? Why can't I just enjoy the good things and deal w/ things as they come. Right now..the things I need to do feel just about impossible. I just want to crawl back into bed and stay there. I have a list a mile long and just can't bring myself to do any of it..to most, it's simply mind over matter.. tackle the stuff and get it done. For some reason, I just can't seem to even handle that. The last few months have been just about too much for me....and I feel like all I do is whine. I have a beautiful family, a wonderful husband, I love my house..spring is here..I really need to get it together. I am praying for a huge miracle. That God will provide the funds for us to get the porch done, a ladder for the pool...all the other little things..I really am at my end and need to give it to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment