Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Vacation

It is the 1st day of Easter Vacation...Before 8 a.m. I had 6 kids in the house, the dishwasher going and 1 tantrum already thrown by my 5yr old. Then I went and got Starbucks and ended up spilling 3/4 of it on my living room floor!!! It's cold outside and the kids can't go out to play :((
I know.. cry Melissa a river, LOL.... I have realized that although my childrent drive me nuts, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but home. I am approaching my 32nd birthday. It feels SOO weird. To be 32 w/ a 12 1/2 year old that has feet bigger than mine, who will most likely be as tall as me by the end of the year and is looking more and more like a young man. He is still so innocent and sweet. I hope he stays that way. I took a bunch of pictures this weekend of the kids. They are beautiful. I know every mother says that, but seriously, mine are THE most beautiful! Ha! I should be doing the laundry, scrubing the kitchen and bathroom floors..all that jazz. Blogging is more fun!! That being said, I don't have anything else interesting to say so I guess I will get started on all that laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment