Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Circumstances

Well once again we have these" circumstances" that cause my anxiety levels to go thru the roof. I tend to over think every scenario, think up things that will never happen, worry about junk that just does nothing more than make me a ball of nerves. Well... I'm CHOOSING not to do that today. I truly is a choice I have to make and stick to. I can't wallow, I can't try to micromanage everything. God has a plan. If anyone knows this it is me. We have had some pretty hard circumstances thrown at us...some unforseen some our own fault, but God has always provided. Why do I think now would be any different? And to be quite honest, (don't want to go into detail of what I'm worrying about, LOL) this set of circumstances really is a drop in the bucket compared to what we have dealt w/ in the past. So..I'm going to get over it!!!
On a different note, Isaiah did not go to school Monday. I didn't think he would..mainly because he had a week and a half off, his schedule and routine were all screwy.. so he just wouldn't go. Tues he went for a half day and today he actually got on the bus w/ the girls but now I have to go pick him up for an appointment. It's gorgeous out. I am blessed. I have a husband who adores me, is faithful, and still thinks I'm Hot!! LOL LOL LOL.. So..note to self.. don't sweat the small stuff!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment