Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2 & 3

Day 2 of my fast went well. I went to Razor Sharp Gym, they have a 1 week free membership. Today is day 3 and I have zumba tonight so I am contemplating whether or not I want to go to the gym too... we'll see. I don't want to over do it, however I want to get this weight off!!! My house is clean, I love it!!! The girls do the dishes, which is awesome b/c I HATE doing them. I am caught up w/ laundry. The only thing left is the bedding! Good feeling. It's like getting all A's on your report card. Not that I'm getting graded, but since all the kids are in school all day, I want to use my time wisely. So having a clean home makes me feel accomplished. And Darnell and I both feel that the kids need to keep up on their own chores, so that helps me even more.
I am so proud of my kids. They are good kids. The other day we dropped Savannah off at school and Jeremiah said 'Love you" before she got out of the van. we didn't tell him to, he just did. I LOVE that!!! Of course they don't always feel that loving towards each other, but they still are close. If I had one goal for my kids, it was that they would grow up loving each other. Some days, not so much, hahaha.. but that's normal. They know how to push each other's buttons. They also know how to push my buttons, but since I went postal on them a few weeks ago, they have been minding their p's and q's, hahaha. They saw the very very raw version of a mom in need of a break! Which I am only 21 days away from!!! It will be awesome! I need to get myself together.. I think I may go to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment