Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good week

What a week!! Monday and Tuesday I spent most of the days taking care of some bills... way stressful. Thankfully it all worked out. Isaiah had a rough week. He was a loose cannon for 3 days! It's literally like watching someone flip a switch. Thankfully, this week I DID NOT go into the usual funk I go into when he gets like that. A great step in the right direction. I also think the fact that I am going to FLORIDA in 34 days helps A LOT!!! I feel some guilt about going, especially for a whole week. HOWEVER.. if I have learned anything in the past few years, If I don't take care of myself, I will not be in the right frame of mind to do what I need to do for my family. Plus Darnell is the one who suggested I go visit Aaron and Meg! I will stay with them so I do not have to rent a car or stay at a hotel. Plus I get to hang out w/ them and the baby. I'm leaving on Wed Nov 10th and coming back the following Wednesday! I can hardly believe it! I have been going on and on for MONTHS about needing to get away. I absolutely DID NOT think it would happen. God makes a way.. even for a stressed out momma!!! lol...

Darnell will be working over time this month.. we have to get some stuff on the van fixed. I am at peace. I feel very excited to even say that. It's been a LONG time. slowly but surely things are getting better. My children are happy and healthy. Darnell has a decent job and loves and provides for our family. Who could ask for more?
I love fall. The colors are gorgeous, the smells, the leaves.. it's all so beautiful! The only thing I do not like is that winter is right around the corner... yuck. I am going to try and be positive though. I have to deal w/ it regardless so I mines as well make the best of it. I say that now.. we'll see what i'm saying in Jan or Feb!!

well I will have more important things to blog about another day, lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment