Monday, October 4, 2010

catch up!

I spent the morning taking care of bizness..lol...I am feeling MUCHO better compared to the last time I blogged. I am really doing my best to stop letting circumstances get my panties in a bunch over everything!

It has occured to me that the time I have spent missing my kids being little I could be using that time to enjoy where they are at right now. They are beautiful kids. They were beautiful babies and now they are gorgeous kids. They are good kids.

Last week I spent most of my time painting the spindles on our porches. UGH!! my hand was on fire!! Then on thursday I fell down the dang stairs and bruised my ribs..I may only be 33 but I can feel that I definately am not 23 anymore, haha...Because when I hit the bottom of the stairs I felt it!
Well I am done for the day..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment