Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!




Today is Darnell and I's 14the wedding anniversary!! I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember when we had first started dating and we were talking about "someday" when we would be married and have kids...Now, here we are all these years later, 4 kids and still in love. We have had a lot of rough years. However, had we not gone thru all that we have, we probably would not be as strong of a couple as we are. I NEVER thought I would get married, when I was young that is. I did not think any man would be interested. God surprised me with this amazing man who just happens to be totally in love with me! And I am still very much in love with him. I am proud to be his wife, the mom to his kids. Darnell is an amazing husband. He thinks of the little things, spoils me way more than I deserve and when I tell him not to, he tells me to be quiet because he loves me. I'm telling you, our boys will definately know how to be good husbands and our daughters will have a high standard if they want to marry a man like their daddy! Darnell and I are best friends. He works long days and we text and talk a couple times a day. I can't imagine my life without him. God has been the glue that has held us together. I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. And, after 14 years I can honestly say I AM more in love with my husband now than when I married him. I am the one who has gotten to see him grow in the Lord, grow as a person, Father and husband. And I must say, he is quite the man. I look forward to many more years together. It's hasn't always been easy, but anything that is worth what we have, comes w/ a lot of work, a lot of prayer and dedication. God knew what he was doing. He knew I needed Darnell. I love you Darnell. to the Moon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment