Friday, October 22, 2010

Loving my family!!!

Well my fast didn't last...I set myself up for failure I think. I expect or want to do something perfect, and then when it doesn't happen, I come down hard on myself. So, I need to find balance. I did zumba 3 times this week. I love zumba! I want to lose this weight. However, I need to get in the right frame of mind to do it. I get all gung ho and then crash... something to work on.

All 3 of my guys are downstairs knocked out on the couch. It's so crazy sometimes to think of "my guys"...I love it! My sons are gorgeous. Just like their daddy! Darnell is such a great dad and husband. My girls are at a sleepover. it's so amazing to watch them grow into young little women. They are so precious. I am proud of them. They are good girls. I think I probably talk a lot about my kids on my blog, but really, they are my life. I need to cherish the moments that they are young and still want to be around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment