Monday, October 18, 2010

Fast and Zumba!!!!

Today I started a 5 day pouch test. It's for people who have had gastric bypass surgery. Basically, it helps you get back on track w/ the same eating habits you had after surgery. It works really well, especially when you have gained some weight back. Today, I only drank protein drinks and water. I don't feel hungry at all b/c my protein drinks are high in protein. ANd I drank a TON of water. I hope you keep this going for longer than 5 days, or at least a loose version of it after the 5 days. Day 1 was a success!
I also did 2 hrs of zumba tonight! It was great! I sweat my tail off, lol... I really like zumba and eventually would like to become an instructor. I am a ways off, but its something to think about. For starters, I need to learn the moves, master them and all that. Right now I am about as far away from that as I can get, lol... I LOVE to dance, so this is right up my alley. Learning how to dance, getting in a great workout...awesome! The only problem I have is I get headaches after I work out. I mke sure I am well hydrated and even take tylenol before hand. Definately need to get that figured out. Well I am off to sleep.. zumba wore me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment