Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just another day

Today I woke up with a horrible migrane. Like shoot me in the head to put me out of my misery kind of headache. I took 5 ibuprofen, and drank a Monster java drink. That helped, I had to wear my sunglasses in the house for about an hour. lol. So I FINALLY called and had my NP fax a referral over to the headache clinic. I called Jeremiah's Dr for the same thing. He gets migranes too, so I figured it's time to get it taken care of for him as well. So after my headache subsided, I proceeded to organize Isaiah's closet, de-clutter the kitchen and dining room, pick Savannah up, put lights on the porch and in between all that I made chili. The caffeine did it's job. Then of course I crashed like speeding car on the freeway.
We dropped the van off to get fixed. Years ago this sort of thing would seriously have had me in a tizzy. I would stress and stress.. now it's just so mindless. I really believe it's an answer to prayer. The things that used to cause me such stress and anxiety, don't anymore. The big things of course do. But I think I am learning to not sweat the small stuff. Slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment