Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a lil bit of everything...

Yesterday my sweet boy turned 14!! People say ALL the time how fast the time goes, it is NO joke! Jeremiah is just about 5'8". He's an awesome kid. He still is loving and gentle, especially with his siblings( most of the time, lol) I couldn't have ever imagined a better son! It scares me to DEATH to think that in 4 1/2 years he will be off to college. However, right now I am choosing to live in the moment. I am not going to wish the years away.
Tonight I got caught up on laundry. You'd think being home all day, I'd have everything done by the evenings, however this is when I get my burst of energy. So I gotta do what I can when the energy hits me! Yesterday I made homemade pumpkin bread, chocolate chip cookies and mac-n-cheese from scratch in the crock pot. I was on FIRE!! haha...It feels good to cook for my family, make treats to send w/ Darnell to work.

I'm watching The Biggest Loser. I get SOOO inspired when I watch it. Last Tuesday I finally worked out to my BL DVD. Then Darnell rented the Wii game " Just Dance 2" for me.. OMG it is SOOOO fun. The kids love it, I love it and you burn a ton of calories. My mom might get it for me for Christmas. So as I am watching BL the thought occured to me (as I was hanging up clothes) that I need to take a pair of pants and use those as a measuring stick to keep track of the weight I want to lose. So.. we'll see how that works out. Obviously with Christmas being 2 1/2 weeks away, it's not the best time of year to try and lose weight. So, I'm not putting pressure on myself.
I absolutely Love Darnell. he is the most amazing husband and dad. this morning he woke Isaiah up and I hear him telling Zaya " Delisouso(from Dora the Explorer) and he was kissing his ears and tickling and all I can hear is Isaiah's giggling. How precious is that? The other day Isaiah fell asleep on my lap. That doesn't happen very often anymore and I do not take that for granted! Well I am about to fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment