Friday, November 18, 2011

The end of a not so hot week!

Well it's been a heck of a week. Emotionally, for me, not so good. I've been up, down, back and forth, you name it! I don't know if it's meds or PTSD or maybe I am finally just loosing it. haha, just kidding. I have been doing some reading on post traumatic stress disorder. I seem to have all the symptoms. I don't want to diagnosis myself, I don't want to jump to conclusions. However, I am not an idiot and I know how I feel. I can put 2 and 2 together. It fits. I was supposed  to have my nerve block done today, or today yesterday rather. I just did not feel like it was the right time. With feeling so all over the place, I didn't want to make a decision to get a big 'ol shot in the back of my head that may or may not work. Just wasn't feeling it today. I feel good about it. I have peace. And it feels good to have made a decision that I have control over and feel good about it. When I am ready for the nerve block and chose to get it, it's there. Maybe it's a control thing, I don't know. But right now, my neck has been ok, my head has been ok this last 2 weeks. 
On a different note, I feel like I am making progress with just not caring what other people think. Guess what? I went to see " Breaking Dawn"..I don't feel convicted. I am NOT a cougar. I agree w/ some points as far as kids watching it. There were way to many YOUNG kids, in my opinion, watching that movie. My kids saw the first movie after we did. They have not see the other ones. They definitely will not be seeing this one. Too graphic. But personally, I don't feel convicted for seeing it. Some may, and that's fine. I think we all have different things that we can tolerate, spiritually. So, with that being said, I am going to try and get some sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment