Sunday, November 20, 2011

just this and that..

I went to bed really early, which means I got up really early. What fun! Today I am going to attempt to make homemade spaghetti sauce. do you call it past sauce? red sauce? marinara sauce? lol.well you get the idea. Julie gave me fresh tomatoes that are in the freezer. I might end up having to have her come over and help me, lol. Since I don't know what I'm doing! I hope Isaiah has a good day. He's off school all week. Jeremiah has school Monday and Tuesday and the girls go M-T-W. Hopefully monday and tuesday Isaiah isn't bored outta his mind. I wish I could get a better handle on his issues. 
I feel like we've made great progress in the last few years, but on days like today and the next few days, he's going to be BORED and I'm going to go insane!!!!!! We applied for different services to see if we could get respite care for him. So then we could set up times for him to go w/ either grandma or a family friend for the day. He needs that time away, that one on one time. And to be quite honest, I need the break. Not because I don't want to be w/ my son, but because after so long, hearing " I'M BORED" just makes you go nuts. I might and try and apply again...He deserves more help than what he's getting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment