Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Faith

Faith is no irresponsible shot in the dark. It is a responsible trust in God, who knows the desires of your hearts, the dreams you are given, and the goals you have set. He will guide your paths right. -- Robert Schuller --

That was posted on Facebook under the prayer thing..that is exactly what i needed to hear today. There are so many unknowns in life that having faith and trust in God is a must. Circumstances tend to get in the way somtimes of that faith and trust, and I am learning to remember to have faith rather than let the circumstance shake me. I think it is so awesome that God cares not only about our needs, but the desires of our hearts. How cool is that?

Well I am going to see Isaiah today. I am hoping he'll be coming home tomorrow or Thursday. They changed his meds so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment