Thursday, May 14, 2009

Got my laptop back!

Well, today I feel like crap..I have a fever, every time I get up and start moving around I start feeling yucky, I woke up last night in a sweat, and I keep feeling hot and cold and sweaty..I got our laptop back today.. we had to send it in to the manufacturer to have the battery port fixed, I dropped it off at the UPS store last friday and got it back today! I just might email them to thank them for the fast service!! I am feeling a bit discourgaged today.. I just wish our financial situation was better. But I know God has always provided, so I need to let it go! Darnell is working friday and saturday, so his next check will have 2 days of overtime. So that's good. Well I guess I don't really have anything else interesting to say today, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment