Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ups and Downs

Well it seems like I have my ups and downs..Sunday and Monday I got so much done! It feels good. I cleaned and did all the things downstairs that I wanted to do. Then I rearranged the living room and vacuumed like crazy! I called the guy about our porch since we got a notice in the mail about getting it fixed. He gave us an extension and said he's completely willing to work with us as long as we are consistently making an effort, which we will. Plus he suggested going to the habitat for humanity store for supplies! That is sweet. Plus the van passed emissions yesterday. I feel like my moods are just all over the place. I think after Thursday( the SSI phone interview) I will feel relieved to have all the paperwork out of the way and just pray and wait on God. Not wait on SSI, but God. We went to church and I really felt like God specfically told me that need to focus on GOD, not the house and everything else. If I do that, everything else will fall into place. Of course it's easier said than done, but I'm working on it. I hate that I have mood swings that literally change like wisconsin weather, lol.. I need peace. I have to tackle the upstairs..get the kids rooms really clean so that we can paint. I have a wonderful, hot husband and beautiful kids...I am choosing to focus on that today, not the depression that seems to have a hold on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment