Sunday, May 31, 2009

Couldn't sleep last night!

Well I was up till 4 a.m. ~ I had a cup of reg. coffee at like 6pm and I guess that was too late... so after laying in bed trying to fall asleep for forever, I changed the laundry, folded it, organzied Savannah's drawers in the middle of the might, lol.. At least I got the rest of my laundry done. And since it's so nice out today I think I'm going to wash our sheets and put them out on the line. As I was laying in bed I did a lot of praying. We really need the $$ to get our porch done. I need to let God be God and do his thing and not get in the way. He has a plan, He has gone before me in everything I do, so why would this situation be any different? God does care about the details! So I am resting in that today! We had a bonfire last night, smores! And yesterday we went for a walk for the 3rd day in a row. Well I am off to start the day..a bit late since I didn't fall asleep till 4...oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment