Monday, May 18, 2009

A serious case of the Mondays...

Today was well...weird. Isaiah wouldn't get on the bus. So I had to bring him and Haley to school. He refused to go into class. After over a half hour of trying to get him to go, we left. I had called his Dr. because he's been so explosive that I'm about at my wits end w/ it. So.. the Dr calls back and says to up his medicine. Then they called back to schedule an appt. and we go tonight at 7. In the meantime, Isaiah came up to me and said he was ready to go to school !! WOW! He said he wasn't tired anymore and wanted to make a better choice. Talk about a mood change. so, I took him to school and had a peaceful afternoon. Hopefully We can get this raging under control...Jeremiah is now allowed to ride his bike to the library by himself. I know he's 12, but I still feel weird letting him go anywhere alone. It's like cutting off a limb..lol..but I know he loves that independence and he is going to the library to go on the computers. My baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment