Friday, November 13, 2009

Blessed

Tonight I went out w/ Ruth, Vanessa (and her hubby Wally) & Jaymee for Vanessa's birthday. We went to Raytown Roadhouse. Didn't even know it was downtown, lol..they have a mechanical bull, lol, The music was country, which I like, but the newer country, not the old stuff, lol.. It was fun and it was nice to hang out w/ Ruth Vanessa and Jaymee! It's so weird, we've all known each other since we were so young, now we are all mom's. We are in our 30's *gasp* !!! We got approved for the United Way scholarship for the YMCA so we are renewing our membership tmrw! I am looking forward to working out again. When I used to go, I was in good shape, 25lbs lighter and healthier w/ more energy. I would love to lose like 50+ lbs, but I need to be realistic, lol... I guess I'll just see how it goes. On this friday night it's so funny because I went out, was home by 10, and despite the depression I've been dealing with and all the ups and downs, I like my life. I love my house, I love being a wife and a mom. I probably complain a lot, but in reality, I wouldn't want it any other way. I have a husband who adores me, seriously. Not to sound sassy or whatever, Darnell loves me and shows me in so many different ways. I love how he loves me and our kids. I love being a mom, I love that I can tell what one of my kids is going to say before they say it, then they say, "MOM! how did you know I was going to say that?" LOL, I think it's awesome how God has equipped mothers w/ intiution and wisdom and just the ability to juggle it all. As much as I complain, when it comes down to it, for everything one thing I piss and moan about, I have more blessings than I could ever count! I am blessed. Well I am getting sleepy, time to go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment