Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Productive day

We joined the YMCA again! I'm excited. We were able to get the united Way scholarship so we don't have to pay an arm and a leg, Thank God! I went yesterday and got a great workout in. 30 min on the treadmill and 35 min on the elipitical, then some leg exercises on the machines. It felt good. Today Isaiah's home teacher came today. Isaiah did really well. It was a nice 2 hrs. I got my cornflake chicken all ready, all I have to do is pop it in the oven, I boiled the red potatoes, all I have to do is add some butter and seasonings and heat it up. Then I made pumpkin bread. I am on a roll! And I cleaned the bathrooms, the chore I hate the most!!!! Feels good to get so much accomplished in one morning. And I am almost caught up on my laundry! I am feeling very thankful for my home, for my family. Yesterday evening was yucky for me, I felt lazy and just had no energy. Darnell brought home the movie "UP" and we had a movie night on a school on a school night, the kids were stoked! I fell asleep half way thru! I was asleep before 9, lol. So tonight, I will have made a nice dinner, good dessert and feel like I am a productive stay at home mom. Jen & Kenton's daughter Annabelle is still in the hospital, she has fluid around her heart as a result from the heart surgery she had last month. I feel so bad for them. I know how they feel. I always feel funny saying that, Haley's condition wasn't life threatening, but it was still just as scary and stressful. I know that feeling of tryiing to juggle it all and still keep your head on straight. I have been praying like crazy that these issues will clear up for Annabelle and they will be able to have both girls home and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment