Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Venting...

I am crabby.. trying really hard not be but that just seems to make it worse. I have had a few bumps in the road w/ Isaiah. I'm home all day every day w/ him. He's getting bored which leads to a tantrum. I am not creative enough to entertain this boy all day long. I have to make appts for occuptational thearpy and check into the constiptation clinic too. It never ends..I'm thankful that God has allowed me the wisdom( some times, lol) to do all this, but honestly, I am weary.

My 2nd reason for being crabby is that I want a dog. Because we don't own our home, we have a land contract we need permission. With all the respect in the world to the owners of our home, we are paying the mortage, home owners insurance and taxes. To me, I feel like we should be able to have a dog if we want to. But I am tyring very had to just be relaxed about this, allow God to do his thing. I'm not good w/ this whole patience thing, lol..I just really want a dog. It honestly would do sooo much for my mental and emotional state of mind. Sounds like just another reason to get a dog, but most people that know much about dogs know how thearputic dogs can be. I really could use that. So.. I'm done whining. Moving on to prayng and working on staying positive.. easier said than done, but not impossible.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa,

    Hang in there ( I know easier said then done). Would it help at all if I sent some ideas of things we have done for fun at home, to keep my kids busy? Love you guys.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete