Thursday, November 19, 2009

foul mood

I am admittedly in the most foul mood lately. You know how you try to talk yourself out of it? Well it isn't working...Isaiah has had a rough week, I called the Dr and he upped one of his meds. His in home teacher started this week, that went great. But I am just tired of his fits and and screaming episodes...Of course I tell myself, give it to God, accept it, learn how to not let it get to me...yeah that's not happening, at least not this week. I know things could always be worse....
I worked out 1 day this week. I should go to the Y today, but I don't see it happening..lol..I really want to drop some weight and I need to get back in the swing of things....I'm not going to write anymore cuz I'll just be complaining and whining and why waste the time??

No comments:

Post a Comment