Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vertigo?

I have some kind of vertigo, inner ear infection..something funky going on making me SOOOO dizzy!!! If I don't feel better in the morning I may go into the walk in clinic. I don't really want to, but I can't function feeling the way I do. Darnell's home and has tmrw off too so I can rest. The only time I don't feel dizzy is when I'm in one spot, not moving. Not so easy w/ 4 kids.
I am soo happy we are renewing our Y membership. I think part of my foul mood lately has to do w/ the fact that I am home every day all day w/ Isaiah. I suppose I could go visiting...but I've had sick kids home on and off, so the last few weeks that really wasn't an option. I really want to make more of an effort to make it to Nikki's more.. to hang out w/ her of course and to snuggle the girls. I love them soo much.. they are so precious!

I also decided that I need to carve out one on one time w/ each of my kids. TIme is flying, Jeremiah will be a teenager in a month. It truly makes me want to cry. However, I am so proud of the young man he is becoming. Today he went out to church w/ Uncle Chuck for the men's work day, Uncle Chuck said J worked so hard and some of hte other men commented on what a good job he did. That's my boy!! I am extremely blessed to have such a wonderful son. I felt like bragging on him today. I intend to do the same for my other kids in future blogs. I feel each kid deserves their own blog! lol..Well I am off to bed... I took some motion sickness medication to help w/ the dizziness, it's making me sleepy! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment