Sunday, December 6, 2009

Good Weekend

I am the mother of a teenager. WOW!!! I can not belive how fast the time has gone! When Jeremiah was born I thought it would take forever for him to even get to be 5, now he's twice that and more! He's an awesome kid. I just can't say enough about how proud I am of him! It's like I am trying to savor every moment..my girls are growing so fast..they are smart and beautiful.. really really beautiful!! Isaiah is still my baby. Yesterday morning he still wasn't feeling good and he just cuddled up with for the longest time. Those moments are priceless. Our house is so cozy and all decorated! I love it. I feel very blessed. Darnell is sick today..poor guy! Joanie took the kids today which was a nice break, then her girls came over here. They are hilarious!!! We were listening to all 4 girls play, they were playing pretend, it was so freaking funny. Amara sounded JUST like Savannah. It's so precious to hear them play. Isaiah and Tamiah are two peas in a pod. It's so special, especially since Isaiah hasn't ever really bonded w/ anyone else other than his siblings. Having Tamiah as his best friend is so sweet. Well I am off to relax. It's been a good weekend, I wish it wasn't over already. We are supposed to get a ton of snow..yuck. I really don't like winter. I really want a vacation. soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment