Sunday, December 13, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

It's been a quiet Sunday afternoon. Savannah has the flu. Yesterday we had Amara & Trent's bday party at our house. It was fun! After the party Darnell's mom brought over " A Christmas Carol" to watch..Savannah fell asleep then woke up saying her stomach hurt. I figured she ate too much junk, then she went to bed, then she woke up and asked for a puke bucket, lol, then she fell asleep again. Within a few minutes sure enough she was filling up the bucket. Gross I know...I am praying no one else gets it. I am thinking it's still from what Isaiah and Darnell had last weekend.

Yesterday Darnell & I baked christmas cookies! First, I had to go to the store, when I got home he had started cleaning out the cupboards, something I have been wanting to do for MONTHS!!! It was one of those things that I just never got around to doing and now it's done! We threw away a bunch of pots and pans we don't use that were old. Then I made molasses cookies, peanut butter balls, grapenut bread and Darnell made the dough for Peanut butter cookies. Very productive day! Today I got most of the laundry done! Yay for me, haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment