Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well this Christmas turned out WAY different than I thought it would a few days ago. So..we thought Darnell was getting his bonus check in December, however we were VERY mistaken, turns out it doesn't come until March. So.. obviously we were thrown for a loop and worried about getting the rest of the presents...I was praying, Darnell was praying.. we just sorta mulled around the house all day Wednesday not sure what to do. Well, a family seen a post I put on facebook and dropped off a check & starbucks for me! God completely provided!! We were able to get the kids pretty much all of what we wanted. I pray that someday I can bless someone in the same way financially. Until then, I just want to make sure I'm keeping my eyes open for opportunities to bless others. It's the end of 2009, I won't lie and say that I'm sorry to see it go. It's been a tough year. Isaiah's doing well, he's been sooo sweet, so loving, so innocent. This last week or so I am just so thankful for my kids. They are just awesome! I have no idea what the future holds, I'll say one thing for sure, I'm done trying to make things go the way I want them to. I have no expectation as to how things in my life will go. I have found out the hard way that I basically NO control over what happens, I need to let it all go how it's going to go and let God work. Getting myself all upset about the things that don't go according to "my plan" , lol, has obviously not worked so well. So.. I am exteremly thankful for my family and friends. I am looking forward to what 2010 has in store for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment