Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 2...

Savannah & Jeremiah have strep throat. I'm nervously waiting for the other 2 to get it... Hopefully they won't. You know today was a crap day. Our bed frame broke, and contrary to comments on my facebook page, it was NOT from doing anything in the bed!! I was sitting w/ my laptop and it just fell...Sooo annoying. I wish I could stay motivated. Seriously I feel bipolar, lol.. One day I'm hyped up to exercise and all that, then the next all I want to do is sleep.
I'm on day 2 of my 5 day past. still on liquids. I have been peeing like a fool, lol.. TMI? lol...Tomorrow I can eat soft protein foods such as scrambled eggs, boneless chx breast etc...I am committed to losing the weight. I worked too hard to lose it to begin with, I am not going to let myself gain it back. I need to find a balance though. I tend to be extreme. I workout like a fool, kill myself and am sore for 3 days, then I totally lose all my mojo and am lazy. So...needless to say I need to find some balance.
I talked to my dad today. It is still exciting to know I can call him. I can't wait to see him. It's weird sometimes because I have spent my life w/o a dad. Now at age 32 I feel like a little girl because I'm so excited to have my dad in my life. I will admit, I don't know how to act sometimes or how I will act when I do see him. But God is in control...I wish he lived closer. Especially because of his health. My mom is diabetic but she's here and I know and can see her to know she's ok. If she were to get sick I would be right by her side, with my dad, I'm 6 hours away. I also am getting used to the idea of having 2 parents. My mom is awesome. She did everything she could to raise me so I wouldn't go thru the kind of crap she had to. I feel like my childhood was great. I don't have horrible memories, I have good memories and I have my mom to thank for that. Now I am blessed to have both my parents in my life. Parents both love me and want the best for me. My kids are blessed w/ awesome grandparents. On that note, I guess I will go start laundry and figure out what's for dinner. The joys of parenthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment