Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Not Me Monday!!



Are you feeling guilty for posting something to your blog while you were feeling emotional and then regretting how it sounded when it came out? Overcome with shame because you just jammed your foot into the garbage...again....instead of taking it out? Well, don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

This week I did not allow Isaiah to eat cheese and crackers for dinner. I also did not and don't wear my fuzzy crocs when I bring Jeremiah to school. I would never in my wildest dreams allow my 13 year old son go to school without a coat. I didn't do that because he thought he was "cool" and apparently thought he wouldn't be cold. I wouldn't dream of letting him go w/o a coat just to prove a point!!
My kids don't ever ask me "Mom, are you going out?" because I had my hair done and makeup on and was NOT wearing sweats!

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with sweats? They are so comfy around the house.
    My 9 year old boy doesn't feel the need for his coat either. Now I know it is like 50 or 60 when he comes home. But it is still only 40 when he leaves. What is it with boys?

    ReplyDelete