Thursday, March 25, 2010

ehhh....

Well...I am emotional, PMS'ing, and overtired!!!!!! I haven't been sleeping good at all.. I went to the Dr today and he put me on a different med to hopefully help me sleep. I seem to have a really high tolerance to meds..so we'll see...I had some good thoughts earlier that I was going to blog and now I can't remember any of it..I did really good w/ my work outs this week! I am feeling it and I love that sore feeling in a weird way because I know I am really working hard then. The girls have started basketball practice. It's going to be fun watching them play. It also forces me to go to the Y and I workout when they practice. I feel like I am slowly coming out of the funk I've been in for too long. Working out and getting out of the house is a great start. Isaiah's IEP meeting is coming up. This boy needs to go to school. Not only because he's 6 1/2 years old, but because I am going to lose my mind!!! lol, seriously though because Racine Unified couldn't get their act together, didnt listen to me the last 3 years that I have pratically been screaming at them that they need to do SOMETHING!!! So now, hopefully he'll be placed into a class that suits his needs. He's my boy and I feel so protective...I'm scared he'll go into a class and get teased or feel scared and lonely... But I know God will protect him. Well I don't have anything else interesting to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment