Sunday, March 7, 2010

watching the Oscars...

It's almost spring! I can't wait!! It's this time of year that you know it's right around the corner! Darnell had to come home sick today from work and go to prompt care, it's a virus but a nasty one. Last night Darnell, Ivan, Jeremiah and J's friend went to the Bucks Vs Cavs game and the girls and I hung out w/ Nikki and the girls. It was so much fun! It makes me miss my girls being little, but then I have to remind myself(again) to savor the moments I have w/ the NOW!! This morning I made homemade pancakes, Savannah helped. she's still at that age where she wants to be mommy's helper. I am soaking it up!!!! It's Monday tomorrow, I need to get myself back on track w/ working out and eating, last week I worked out 3 days and did ok w/ eating those 3 days, but since Thursday I have been eating crap.. Thank God for a new day tomorrow! I am going to bed I think, I am watching the Oscars and falling asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment